Monday, February 20, 2012

I lack the drive anymore

To write. To think. To live.

I am in another downward depression spiral right now. Which is why I am late with my post. Honestly, I get like this a lot and it's almost second nature to me really. I think negatively about my life, and I tend to agree with it because I'm such a great debater with myself. Logic reasoning up in this house!

But yeah, I hate being depressed, but it's my major life's struggle. And quite frankly, this battle is one that I might be losing. I tend to over think things, but it's hard when all the evidence points to one continuous answer.

Zero.

I hate it when I am repetitive in my thought process, but it's all I know. At least I can make haikus.

I want to exist
But I find little reason
As to why I should.

I had the worst day
One where I needed you then
But you weren't there.

2 comments:

  1. Cameron, I hope you'll come talk with me this week. I understand what you're going through, and I'm glad you're able to express it.

    ReplyDelete